BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hi , really that , I become so lazy recently . Feel so bored inside my home , unless I'm busying go here and there such such college in the noon .


Such as my friend said: I'm at home rotting ... and becoming retarded ...

All I hope are going to college life as soon as possible , meet new friend there , buy my lappy , and also learn new things and study new things . But the way , it's not realize either one of that .

Okay , at least I discover that I need to improve my social skill , to make me become more unrestrained to communicate with each other and more will to ask question .

About the SPM result , really feel sorry to some subjects , it not worst but is make me feel upset , feel upset to the tuition fees which is paid by my parents , swear that , I will work more hard in the college .

2 comments:

鄧凱柔 said...

至少你已反省了。加油,学院生。(进了学院要通知我一声哦。)

itachi said...

haha...u r Kai Joe?I will entry college at 6 Jun lurr...