BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Today I take my drive test the third times.

Actually I not really want to recall the memory of the two times I failed.
I wait until afternoon still haven't in my turn
finally I gonna take my ON THE ROAD test
until the junction to Jalan A or B
there have two cars in front
but they failed in front of me
A car almost touch to the car I test
then I horn the car in front
I scolded by the JPJ
I sweat
and then after the junction
the JPJ found that I was wearing slipper to take the test
He called me to stop beside
and then he sent back me
He want me to borrow other people shoe to take the test
sweat again
but luckily I was not fail the time
and then I borrow my friend shoe
but the worker call me to take the litar first
I sweat the third the times
and finally I done both the test
especially thank to Wai Lock to borrow me a pair of shoe to pass.
Hope he can pass on the next Friday .

0 comments: